Sunday, January 18, 2009

Animal Cops Rule!

Alright, anyone who knows me well knows that I am an animal lover through and through! I don't expect anyone else to be as nuts as I am, I know I'm "different"... :) But, I'm not the crazy girl who gives up burgers, steak or chicken- I can't do it. I haven't had lamb in like 20 years though because when I was young I was in 4-H, go ahead and laugh, and I raised 3 little lambs... Can't eat something that used to follow me around "baaaaahing" all day long.

Anyway, I didn't even know Animal Cops existed until Animal Planet did a show and now I have found my calling!!! First, I get to save little animals AND I get a gun! Hello, bossing people around, with authority, and saving little puppies.... What could be better!?!?!?! Well, if I was married with a family, there might be Higher callings, but since it is what it is-- I have found mine!

So, I have started some training and it is like living Law and Order. Crime scene investigation and photography, search warrants, testifying in court, self-defense, and public speaking. Hello, so fascinating and fun! I'm sure its nothing like a baby walking for the first time or any of that but its like being called home to the mother ship in Lisa land :)

Bet you can't wait to see me in uniform with a badge and bite stick, so sexy... Pit bulls and gangsta thugs here I come!

5 comments:

sachia said...

Rught on Lis! That is totally up your alley and very exciting! I wish you WOULD post a photo of your outfit. How cool. We want to hear more.

Joan said...

Lisa, Joan Ostler here (Amy's Mom)
and I will have to say that maybe I love animals more than you do. I don't know...maybe it's a tie. I still have Fozzie. Do you have your little white dogs? I sneaked over here from Amy's blog. Hope you don't mind. Congrats on your job.

Stacey said...

I love that you are so excited! The thugs in your county will never know what hit them and the animals will praise your name! Check us updated!

Megan said...

You crack me up! I can TOTALLY see you doing this...cuz you're just kool like dat!

justjen said...

Lisa you are way too funnY! So you are really going to do this huh? Can't wait to hear how it goes!