Thursday, December 25, 2008

Gifts from my loved ones


We all know I don't have a husband and kids to spoil on Christmas so the next best thing are my four legged, spoiled rotten, oh so cute Dogs- Sampson and Lilah. Well, they decided to make this a VERY special year for their mommy and got me some really nice presents!!! Since the economy sucks, they felt it was best to MAKE some gifts instead. In our little family of 3 we have a tradition of opening one present on Christmas eve.... So, Lilah volunteered to give me her gift first....

FARTS! She had a belly full! She was farting non-stop and the funniest part was each fart made this hilarious squeak, which scared her so she'd jump away from herself. FUNNY! The gift that kept on giving....

Then Sampson, like all young kids, decided he couldn't wait til the sun was up to give me his present. He was so excited that by 4 am he was waking me up and leading me out to the tree, (well, the living room, which should have had a tree) and there he PUKED. Merry Christmas Mom, here's an early morning puke for you! And of course, Lilah can't be outdone, so a few hours later, she puked all over the entry way for me too.

Merry Christmas!!!! :)

6 comments:

Beau said...

Lis- just goes to show the depth of these tough economic times! Hope your Christmas was great anyway

Olsen Family said...

Oh you are funny, I miss all 3 of you. I hope inspite of those things you had a great Christmas.

Tom and Nan said...

Ahhhh. I miss my little God-dogs.

Tom and Nan said...

Oops. I'm logged into my mom-in-laws blog. She used the computer before me. This is Sarah. aka, auntie sari to Sampson & Lila

sachia said...

Mery Christmas Lis!!! Cheers to the three muskateers!!! Fun Christmas full of gas!

Megan said...

Hope your new years wasn't as stinky as your Christmas! Hilarious!