Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sorry I'm boring

Okay, sorry its been a while but I don't have too much to tell these days... I'm up in northern CA workin for my Dad and hanging out with my brothers, which is fun, but not Funny so I don't have much to entertain you. I did get a molar and wisdom tooth yanked out last week so I should have written while I was drugged and drooling, that might have made for some good reading...
I will say that I am VERY upset with The Bachelor for those of you fellow followers! I cheated and spent hours online trying to find the spoilers for what is to come, and you don't want to know. If what I read is true, I will force myself to give up this show because it is mean, humiliating and wrong. I won't give any details but I am seriously bothered.
Other than that, I will try and do something stupid or meet someone crazy or hang out in some odd place so that I can come up with juice for my next entry.
Until then, I love your stories and I spend many late nights catching up on your lives when I can't sleep!

Love to you all!

6 comments:

Olsen Family said...

Well that totally sucks about the Bachelor I want to know but will wait till the show shows it...It didnt sound very good by the previews. Glad to hear all is well.

The Carter Fam said...

Lisa... This is Carolyn. How are you? I saw your name on Leigh and Tommy's blog. How do you know them? Anyway, drop me an email of give me a call sometime. I'd love to catch up with you. carolynfin@yahoo.com or (801)755-3466.

Megan said...

Do they all say no? I have to go google search now.....

sachia said...

You are soooo not boring my dear. ANything but, I missed the bachelor but googled to find out the scoop. I'm gonna tv tomorrow nights episode right now. I can't wait to see what happens.

xoxo

finnwildon said...

Lisa... I've been thinking of you a lot lately... with all of the craziness with The Bachelor. Can you believe what has happened? Anyway, I'm going to add you to my fam and friends on my blog. Hope that is okay?

Leigh said...

Ugh. I hate "The Bachelor" now. It was SO bad. I always love your posts Lisa. Maybe it's a good thing you don't post all the time. It makes for some great suspense, seeing what you'll write next.

Hey, if work is slow, just between you and me, I could always use a little PI work in SLC. :)