Monday, April 13, 2009

happy easter!




Sorry I haven't been posting anything... I'm lazy :)


I will say that this Easter I really enjoyed time with my family... Its funny how growing up I was such a little snot-I couldn't wait to get away from my siblings and parents. The older I get the more I appreciate them. These are my younger brothers, well, 2 of them, one is in Korea and has been gone for 4 years. The other picture is of my aunt and uncle, that I just LOVE. She is from Georgia and I love that she still has an accent.


Hope you all had a wonderful Easter and I hope someone else is feeling the pain I am from serious OVER EATING!

3 comments:

sachia said...

Your not alone ont he over eating, especially around the holidays. Isn't it tradition to eat too much anyways? It was so fun to see you! Let's do it again soon!

Leigh said...

WHAT?! You're moving down? Oh, for sure we need to hang out. Please call me when you're get here. I'll volunteer my freakishly strong husband to help move the heavy stuff. (looks can be very deceiving) And I'll be the entertainment.

Leigh said...

And yes, I felt a little like a stuffed pig as well after Easter dinner.