Tuesday, October 21, 2008

surrender

Ok, I am giving in!!!

Some of my best friends have blogs and I bookmark them all so I can keep up with their fun busy lives. I don't have an adorable husband and a house full of kids OR any mentionable wonderful talents I should be bragging about but I promise I will try and make my life seem interesting... :)
One of the best things in my life is, whether or not I want it this way, it turns out somewhat funny. Somehow I got the lucky lottery ticket that gave me the rights to make an ass out of myself on a regular basis. I don't know why but I attract "interesting" people and situations, which can ultimately make you laugh. So, I'll just promise to send those along for your enjoyment.
For today though, I'll add some pics of my favorite people! I got to spend last weekend with my family and loved it!

No comments: